Effects Of Sunlight On Nagar-u Lahum-aat “Negroid People
165. You are taken inside a Madras “School” as a child spending time from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm indoor;
166. Or work indoors all day.
167. This is planned by the wicked to weaken you.
168. So that they can overpower you night and day.
169. They say you must pay taxes so you have to get a job.
170. Or working under them just to keep you away from the energy of Paa Shamash “The Sun” .
171. Now do you see why they say we worship the Sun?
172. They did not understand our relationship with its rays and how we do faithfully regulated our Carcadian Rhythms and received our energies for our brain and cells.
173. How will you know what Carcadian is? Latin “circa”, the behavioral or physiological rhythms associated with the 24 hour cycle of the planet Earth’s relation.
174. Linked to your 24,000 year cycles and earth’s circumference 24,986 miles.
175. It’s all linked to the equinox to keep Sajat-aat “Records” if when to renew your story every 24,000 years.
176. To your bodies organs, glands and cells.
177. It’s a fact that your Carcadian Rhythms are dependent on the Sun’s rays entering your Aayan-twy “Eyes” to regulate your body’s master clock Zero Time Reference.
178. According to the quality and quantity of true light and natural colours received, key hormones and neurotransmitters like serotonin and melatonin are released in the brain to set your daily rhythms.
179. These days most people of our Khamam Shalal “Black Race” of Afaf Rayay Kaa’s “Africa’s” people suffer from mal-illumination a lack of Sun rays daily;
180. That is natural sunlight and too much indoor artificial lights especially at shadow hours or night.
181. The reason you experience so many symptoms of being out of rhythm;
182. Headaches, depression, fatigue, weight gain, pains, hormonal imbalances, sleep disorders, PMS, lowered immune responses, vitamin deficiencies and lack of vitality just to record a few.
183. So many health problems are associated either the lack of full spectrum natural light which includes ultraviolet light.
184. Ultraviolet light is necessary for your health.
185. Your retina pigment epithelial cells will not divide unless they are exposed to low levels of ultraviolet light.
Excerpt taken from NeuroScience of Wu-Nuwaup by Dr. Malachi Zodok York El aka Paa Nabab Yaanuwn